|Fajr||5:55 AM||6:30 AM|
|Zuhr||12:04 PM||1:15 PM|
|Asr||3:13 PM||3:30 PM|
|Magrib||4:53 PM||AFTER SUNSET|
|Isha||6:14 PM||8:00 PM|
Located in Huntington, on the north shore of Long Island
in Suffolk County, New York.
Masjid Noor is a 501(c) religious organization. Masjid Noor is located in Huntington, on the north shore of Long Island in Suffolk County, New York. The Masjid serves as the central hub for the Muslims in the area.
We have a thriving and ever-growing community surrounding the Masjid that participates daily in the Masjid activities.
Whether you are a new Muslim, a non-Muslim or have always been a Muslim, we invite you to come to the Masjid to participate in the Masjid activities and learn more about Islam.
Masjid is vigilant, safe and secure. Some of the measures in place are: CCTV cameras, partnership with local police as well as town and county authorities.
- Students must be registered before they can attend the Boys Summer Program.
- Students must follow the Aadaab of the Masjid and the instruction of teachers and staff.
- There is a zero tolerance policy for violent behavior. Students will be sent home immediately and further disciplinary action, including expulsion, will be taken. A meeting with the parents will be required before the student is allowed to return.
- No video games, music players, games, cards or toys, etc are allowed in the Masjid. All such items will be confiscated and returned to the parent. All cell phones must be turned off in the Masjid. There is no cell phone usage allowed in the Masjid.
- Students are not allowed to play basketball, football, cricket, or any other sport or games during class time. If students are caught playing with any balls, they will be confiscated and returned to the parent…Read More