Masjid Noor offers a wide array of services for the community. Alhumdulillah we have been blessed with this beautiful Masjid and it is important to keep the Masjid alive. Therefore, all the Brothers and Sisters are encouraged to come to the Masjid and participate in its activities and bring their children as well. New Muslims as well as non-Muslims are also encouraged to come learn about Islam.
- 5 times daily Salah in Jamaat and Jumu’ah Salah
- Jumu’ah Salah for High School boys
- Friday Night Speeches by various speakers
- Saturday Evening Dars-e-Quraan
- Tuesday morning (11 am) Sisters Class
- Monthly community events
- Saturday School for children
- Summer Camp for children
- Weekday Maktab (Qur’anic) Classes
- Daily Taraweeh during Ramadan
- Ithikaf and Iftar during Ramadan
- Eid al Fitr and Eid al Adha Salahs
- Janaazah Salah (please click here for information about how you can purchase a funeral plot)
- Other Special Events and Family Gatherings throughout the year
Masjid Noor has been the host site for important events such as the 2009 Long Island Ijtema and 2011 Road to Ramadan.